First and foremost: Thank you to all the young talent who submitted their applications! All of you showed passion and promise.
But the rules of the games dictated that we sort and select 8 applicants to go on to the next step.
Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen:
The finalists in the 2022 Fruits de Talent competition are:
- Méline Ardoin from CFA Ploufragan, trained by Thomas Frinquard
- Kelly Barraud from CFA in Cahors, trained by Sylvain Martel
- Andrew Deneve from CFA Le Beaussuet, trained by Axelle Fleau
- Kitti Herman from CFA de Bar le Duc, trained by Elise Spitz
- Mélanie Hours from SEPR Lyon, trained by Sandy Violand
- Coline Liard from MFR du Balan, trained by Eric Bernollin
- Lucie Monetti from CFA Laxou, trained by Sylvain Musquar
- Bérénice Vanvincq from l’IRFMA Nîmes, trained by Jordan Joro
Congratulations to the finalists! We look forward to welcoming you to our Andros headquarters in Biars-sur-Cère on May 7th for the grand finale. And of course, we can’t wait to discover the 4 recipes that each of you will prepare live.
The jury president finally revealed
You’ve been impatient to learn the identity of the jury president of this 2nd edition. So who could succeed Olivier Bajard? None other than the chef from Lyon, Meilleur Ouvrier de France and captain of the winning Team France in the 2021 Bocuse d’Or… Davy Tissot! Thank you to Davy for his unconditional support.
The rest of the jury will be revealed in detail soon.
Remember: This year, citrus fruits take the stage. Good luck to all the finalists!